Alumni and Aftercare Support in Los Angeles, California
Aftercare and Alumni Program
Realness and honesty are a must in recovery. So is fellowship. Recovery is a team sport and we need each other to stay strong and sober. Transformations Care is betting on your success and we are invested. That’s why we stay connected long after your treatment time with us is over.
Our mission is transforming lives one day at a time. Transformations Care is an alcohol and drug rehab with a conscience. Not a cog in a giant network of drug rehab centers owned by Wall Street billionaires. Whether you are new to addiction treatment or you have been around the block before and you’re tired of the revolving door drug rehabs, we can help.
Alumni Support and Aftercare are Important
Alumni services and aftercare support are in important part of the addiction recovery process. We think too many drug and alcohol rehabs overlook this. They do the bare minimum needed to say that they have an alumni program but when it comes down to it, they’re not giving you everything that you need to succeed.
Aftercare planning and follow up are crucial to your success. Research backs this up. Early recovery especially is challenging. It’s not easy to adopt A new lifestyle and to steer clear of bad habits, bad people and places you don’t need to be. But we know for a fact that you can do it. Our calling is to give you everything we can to keep you strong, especially in those early days.
Aftercare Means We’re Here for You
One crucial way that Transformations Care support is through our aftercare planning. When you go to treatment here you will get a road map for your recovery after you leave these walls.
Like we said, we are invested in your success we aren’t doing our job if we don’t give you everything that you need to succeed on the outside. Every client aftercare plan is designed for their specific needs. What your drug of preference was. Where you live. What your family life is like. If you have work or school or other responsibilities.
We look at your whole life to give you a model for sober living that works for you. It’s not about where you’ve been it’s about where you’re going. Our number one goal when you finish treatment with us is to make sure that you keep growing! You’re not done when you finish our program.
We don’t “cure” addiction here. No one does. What we do is get you healthy and help you gain the insights into yourself you need to stay that way. Recovery is a process that we continue for the rest of our lives and we want to make sure that you keep your momentum after you leave.
Just some of the features of Transformations Care aftercare and alumni support include:
- Aftercare plans that include recommendations for therapy and recovery fellowship.
- Alumni events for socialization and building sober bonds and fellowship.
- Access to Transformations Care 12-step meetings and events.
- A sense of belonging to something bigger than yourself (and that’s what recovery is about).
Aftercare and Alumni Support
The work of recovery doesn’t end when you finish addiction treatment in our drug and alcohol rehab. Remember, we said recovery is a way of living? It is a lifestyle. A model for healthy living and personal growth. As professionals and people in recovery, we are personally invested in your success.
That’s why Transformations Care gives every client we have the privilege to treat a thorough aftercare plan to guide their recovery. Each plan is hand crafted for each client’s unique set of needs. Outpatient counseling and referrals, aftercare support and alumni services are all part of the package.
Transformations Care Addiction Outpatient in Los Angeles features:
- Joint Commission Gold Seal Approved counseling and support.
- Sensible, real-world recovery support, structure and accountability.
- Meaningful connections to alumni for fellowship activities and support.
About Transformations Care
Transformations Care is a complete substance abuse treatment program. We don’t farm anything out or phone anything in. We do everything right here, from medical detox to residential inpatient treatment to IOP and outpatient. Our program is honest, holistic, evidence-based and comprehensive. We’ve got everything you need to get sober and build a solid recovery foundation for life.
Transformation Care Addiction Treatment Program features:
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- California Department of Public Health Licensing
- Incidental Medical Services Certification
The American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Recommended Levels of Care:
- Full medical detox from opioids, benzos, alcohol and more.
- Residential inpatient substance abuse treatment.
- Intensive Outpatient treatment for addiction.
- Outpatient addiction treatment and aftercare.
The Transformations Care Treatment Model
The Transformations Care addiction treatment model has everything you need to get sober in one program. We will help you build the life in recovery you want. All you need to bring to the table are the willingness to change and an open mind. You deserve recovery. Let’s do this!
- Total addiction care in one program. Detox, Residential, PHP, IOP and OP.
- Transformation Care’s in-house safe and comfortable medical detox.
- Holistic addiction care for soul nourishment, art therapy and wellness.
- Practical, evidence-based residential drug and alcohol treatment.
- Complete outpatient support, aftercare planning and guidance.
- Strong support from your new alumni family
Who We Are and What We’re About
Transformations Care is…
- Real addiction treatment from real people with real recovery.
- A compassionate drug treatment program that will hold you accountable.
- People who are grateful and blessed to work in the field of addiction treatment.
- A team of addiction professionals with no nonsense evidence-based treatment principles.
Transformations Care is NOT…
- A 1000-bed drug rehab that offers only empty promises and flashy slogans.
- Corporate chain addiction rehab run by a faceless company where you’re just a number.
- The quick fix “rapid detox” phony drug rehab promising 99.9% success rates with no work.
- An IOP-only program pretending to be a complete treatment center.
Real Recovery for Real People Ready for Change
If you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired or someone you love is, you’re in the right place. We help people get healthy and recover. It’s hard work. Probably the hardest many people ever do, but we’ve been down this road and we know the way home.
Transformations Care has your back every step of the way. In recovery, action always speaks louder than words. Don’t lose another day to this disease. Pick up the phone and together we can create real change in your life.
It’s Time. Let’s Do This!
Transformations Care is ready to help. You just need enough willingness to pick up the phone. We can help you or the one you love to start or resume a life in recovery. We have been down this road ourselves and we have the scars to prove it. Rest assured, we get it.
Our mission is to help you heal and give you the tools you need to get healthy again. We want to help build the durable recovery you need to stay sober for the long haul. We’ve got your back and we won’t let you down. All you need to do is make the call and all that can be yours.