Our Addiction Treatment Programs
Authentic Addiction Treatment
Authenticity and honesty are at the heart of the addiction treatment we deliver at Transformations Care. We provide addiction treatment for people who want recovery and need a better way to live. We know you have a choice of drug rehabs to go to. When you get online to see what’s out there, you’re hit with a lot of flash and marketing. That’s not what we do here.
Our mission is transforming lives one day at a time. Transformations Care is an alcohol and drug rehab with a conscience. Not a cog in a giant network of drug rehab centers owned by Wall Street billionaires. Whether you are new to addiction treatment or you have been around the block before and you’re tired of the revolving door drug rehabs, we can help.
Transformations Care is…
- Real addiction treatment from real people with real recovery.
- A compassionate drug treatment program that will hold you accountable.
- People who are grateful and blessed to work in the field of addiction treatment.
- A team of addiction professionals with no nonsense evidence-based treatment principles.
Transformations Care is NOT…
- A 1000-bed drug rehab that offers only empty promises and flashy slogans.
- Corporate chain addiction rehab run by a faceless company where you’re just a number.
- The quick fix “rapid detox” phony drug rehab promising 99.9% success rates with no work.
- An IOP-only program pretending to be a complete treatment center.
Transformations Care is a complete substance abuse treatment program. We don’t farm anything out or phone anything in. We do everything right here, from medical detox to residential inpatient treatment to IOP and outpatient. Our program is honest, holistic, evidence-based and comprehensive. We’ve got everything you need to get sober and build a solid recovery foundation for life.
Transformation Care Addiction Treatment Program features:
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- California Department of Public Health Licensing
- Incidental Medical Services Certification
The American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Recommended Levels of Care:
- Full medical detox from opioids, benzos, alcohol and more.
- Residential inpatient substance abuse treatment.
- Intensive Outpatient treatment for addiction.
- Outpatient addiction treatment and aftercare.
Fear of withdrawal is the number one thing that keeps most people using. Obviously, no one wants to be addicted. But no one wants to be miserable, sweating out withdrawal on a sofa somewhere either. Trying to quit cold turkey is crazy, not brave. It also doesn’t help your chances of staying sober. It actually makes them worse, in fact. If you’ve failed to muscle through a cold turkey detox that doesn’t make you weak, it makes you human.
Look, you don’t deserve to suffer. Not even if you’ve made some bad decisions. Suffering needlessly is pointless. It’s not price of recovery either. If you are here and looking for addiction help, you’ve already suffered enough. Transformations Care has a peaceful and comfortable medication-assisted detox with just 6 beds tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac in the Los Angeles suburb of Gardena. We’re in recovery ourselves so we know how important a safe and comfortable detox is. We’ve got you.
Transformations Care Alcohol and Drug Detox in Los Angeles features:
- Private, comfortable and peaceful 6-bed residential accommodations.
- 24-hour medical, clinical and psychiatric support and monitoring.
- Medication-assisted detox to help you stay comfortable, get rest and heal.
Residential Addiction Treatment
At Transformations Care, our inpatient residential addiction treatment program is where the rubber meets the road. The bulk of your recovery work with us begins there. It is where you’ll experience breakthroughs with your therapists and learn a whole new perspective. We have a no-nonsense program with a hearty blend of holistic and traditional addiction treatment approaches. Our comfortable accommodations foster healing and peace of mind. We practice evidence-based addiction care here and always have. In plain terms, that means we do stuff that research proves helps people get sober and stay that way. Period.
Transformations Care Residential Addiction Treatment in Los Angeles features:
- True residential inpatient drug and alcohol treatment.
- Holistic addiction care including art therapy and wellness.
- Proven 12-step fellowship recovery support components (AA & NA)
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Recovery is a way of life. Real addiction treatment doesn’t “cure addiction” and then send you home to live the way you’ve always done. We get you healthy, help you understand yourself better and give you tools so you can keep growing and getting stronger. Our IOP helps you start to practice new recovery skills while living in supportive sober housing if you choose. We even offer evening IOP treatment for people who need more flexible scheduling. IOP is an evidence-based addiction treatment that is proven to improve outcomes for people with substance use disorders.
Transformations Care Intensive Outpatient Program in Los Angeles features:
- Evidence-based Intensive Outpatient drug and alcohol treatment.
- Practical, real-world recovery skill building and accountability.
- Flexible scheduling with optional evening IOP and available recovery housing.
Outpatient Program and Aftercare Support
The work of recovery doesn’t end when you finish addiction treatment in our drug and alcohol rehab. Remember, we said recovery is a way of living? It is a lifestyle. A model for healthy living and personal growth. As professionals and people in recovery, we are personally invested in your success. That’s why Transformations Care gives every client we have the privilege to treat a thorough aftercare plan to guide their recovery. Each plan is hand crafted for each client’s unique set of needs. Outpatient counseling and referrals, aftercare support and alumni services are all part of the package.
Transformations Care Addiction Outpatient in Los Angeles features:
- Joint Commission Gold Seal Approved counseling and support.
- Sensible, real-world recovery support, structure and accountability.
- Meaningful connections to alumni for fellowship activities and support.
Real Recovery for People Who Want It
Recovery is about realness. We won’t mince words. The truth is, if you can’t get honest, you can’t get sober and stay that way. We will always be real with you because you deserve it. It’s also the best way we can help. Transformations Care doesn’t see addiction treatment as a “product”. Drug rehab is a lifesaving service that we are blessed to be able to provide to people who are ready to change their lives.
If you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired or someone you love is, we’re glad you’re here. We help people get healthy and recover. It’s hard work. Might be the hardest thing you ever do, but we’ve been down this road and we know how to travel it. Transformations Care has your back every step of the way. In recovery, action always speaks louder than words. Take action now and pick up the phone and together we can start transforming your life, one day at a time.
Using Health Insurance for Addiction Treatment
The process to check your insurance at Transformations Care is simple and usually takes less than an hour. An insurance benefits check does not lock you in to treatment at Transformations Care. It just gives us permission to check what your insurance covers so we lay it all out for you in plain English. That way you can make an smart choice for yourself or the person you love.
All we need for insurance verification is:
- A health/medical insurance card
- Your (or the patients) full legal name, date of birth and social security number (or last 4 digits)
- A phone number to call you back at once we have some answers.
Addiction Treatment with Transformations Care
The Transformations Care substance addiction treatment program has everything you need to get sober in one program. We will help you build the life in recovery you want. All you need to bring to the table are the willingness to change and an open mind. You deserve recovery. Let’s do this!
- Total addiction care in one program. Detox, Residential, PHP, IOP and OP.
- Transformation Care’s in-house safe and comfortable medical detox.
- Holistic addiction care for soul nourishment, art therapy and wellness.
- Practical, evidence-based residential drug and alcohol treatment.
- Complete outpatient support, aftercare planning and guidance.
- Strong support from your new alumni family
We Work with Lots of Insurance Plans
Transformations Care works with most major health insurance plans that have out-of-network benefits and we are also in-network with lots of plans like HealthNet MHN. We’re sorry that we can’t work with state insurances such as Medi-Cal (California Medicaid) or Medicare now. But we do have pretty reasonable and fair self-pay rates which could be an option if you don’t have private health insurance. Give us a call and let’s see what we can do for you or your family.
It’s Time to Call
Transformations Care is ready to help. You just need enough willingness to pick up the phone. We can help you or the one you love to start or resume life in recovery. We have been down this road ourselves and we have the scars to prove it. Rest assured, we get it. Our mission is to help you heal and give you the tools you need to get healthy again.
We want to help build the durable recovery you need to stay sober for the long haul. We’ve got your back and we won’t let you down. All you need to do is make the call and all that can be yours.