Roman and Cecily reminisce about everyone they interviewed in season two. There were some hilarious stories shared on the podcast and some heartbreaking ones too. A million thanks to everyone who let us record your story and to all our listeners around the world.
We are gearing up for Season Three, it’s going to be great one.
Please email Transformations Recovery Podcast with questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.transformationscare.com
Become our Patreon on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/user?u=28772609&fan_landing=true
Individual Episode links from those interviewed in Season Two:
1. Sean Romin: www.discogs.com, lacounty.gov, latimes.com
2. Jack Grisham: Books, punkhostagepress.com, Movies, Music
3. Danielle: Last Fast Ride: The Life, Love and Death of a Punk Goddess
5. Scotty Schmidt: aka William S. Hayes “Burden of Concrete”
6. Russel: triumph-foundation.org, www.facebook.com/russel.burke.
7. Daniel: boartooth.com
8. Doug “Pineapple” Saladino: skateboardinghalloffame.org
9. Spencer: ShatteredFaithBand
10. Stephen Donnelly: “A Saint and a Sinner: The Rise and Fall of a Beloved Catholic Priest”
12. Mona: mauraandmona.com
Getting Clean & Sober at Home
Today, more than 75% of hospitals and healthcare providers offer access to telehealth treatment, with 29 states having gone so far as to enact telehealth parity laws, which force insurance companies to reimburse patients for telehealth at the same rates as they would for in-person treatment.
If you’ve been thinking about getting clean and sober, or if you’ve been wanting to work on and strengthen the recovery you already have, it’s never been easier to do it through telehealth.
"*" indicates required fields